Verisoul collects a rich set of data and features about every device and network that accounts use. We use this information to predict whether the devices and networks are real and trusted.
- Data about the browser, device type, operating system
- Physical characteristics about the device - like the screen size
- Features about the integrity of the device
- Data about the network like the service provider and connection type
- Location data like lat/long, city, country
- Features about the network that help us determine whether it's a proxy, vpn, datacenter, tor, etc.
If you want to see more detail about any session's device or network, use the Accounts Page in the dashboard.
Updated 2 months ago